ARK Building Contest Winners

• Due to the COVID-19 outbreak many of our staff members have been dealing with issues. This will impact response times. Please be patient and someone will respond to you as soon as possible.
Winners here!!!!

First and foremost I want to thank everyone who participated! This has been one of the best build contests I have ever had the joy of judging. Each of these builds clearly showed each of the players personality and style. The builds were all truly wonderful but of course there must be winners! So without further ado:

Tree House Placements:

First place @LeFay (2 lvl 300 Dinos of your choice custom colored, with asc saddles, 1 set of high lvl tek gear, and 1 set of high lvl tools)

Second Place @Foxydevidgaming (2 lvl 300 Dinos of choice custom colored with asc saddles)

Third Place @Rosa (1 lvl 300 dino of choice custom colors)

Raft Placements:

First Place @Sickchaos (2 lvl 300 Dinos of your choice custom colored, with asc saddles, 1 set of high lvl tek gear, and 1 set of high lvl tools)

Second Place @Time Wasted ♛ (2 lvl 300 Dinos of choice custom colored with asc saddles)

Third Place @Friend 3.0 (1 lvl 300 dino of choice custom colors)

Please contact Avariea asap with your dino choices and colors. Thank you all again for your incredible builds!

Comments

Sickchaos

Community Member
Community Member
Patreon Member
Dec 16, 2019
First off I'd like to thank my wife, wait, I don't have a wife. ok, First off I'd like to thank the academy, wait, wrong acceptance speech. ok, Thank you to all the Davidscloud judges and staff, because without what you do for us, this event would not have been possible.....lol
Thank you so much, it was a fun build. It will stay afloat for a bit, then its off to the Mississippi bar hopping...Thanx again folks.