Christmas Events and New Years Events!

Greetings Members,

We will be holding some Christmas events on some of our servers.

For ark we got something special planned all you got to do is show up on 12/27/20 8pm EST on the event map, we will be granting wishes to members so you can get what you really wanted this year! Along with a contest in the forums for best christmas screenshot! Awards some rare limited edition gear only obtainable through this event. The contest page is
here

For Atlas we will be having a Treasure Ship spawning in on A1 and start making its way to the pvp tiles. All you got to do is sink it and claim the loot on board! It will spawn on 12/28/20 8PM EST make sure to bring some friends and claim the loot! Also for atlas there will be a ship giveaway at 10PM EST the same day on the bottom freeport on A1 so bring your things and share or claim!

There will be a special new years kit that will be announced closer to the date but it will be a limited edition of items and gear just for the most amazing members :)

Kind Regards

Davidscloud Team

Attachments

Comments

Dera

Community Member
Community Member
Mar 28, 2020
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I can't seem to post my picture here for some reason, it won't upload a picture from my computer and I don't have a url link to post. I will post it in Community Pictures in DSC.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

Support Us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.