Community Administrator / Founder
- Dec 25, 2016
Welcome to Davidscloud!
How it works:
Davidscloud.net is a gaming community and as such we believe in fostering a positive gaming experience in all of the games we actively support. That means there are some rules we ask all members to follow. As a warning, just because something isn't listed here, doesn't mean that it's allowed and this list will be updated accordingly as we games get added or change. We expect good sportsmanship among our members, we are all here to have fun together after all. Use your best judgment when conducting yourself on our servers and if you have questions consult an admin. Feel free to suggest rule modifications or changes if you think it's needed.
How it works:
Davidscloud operates on a three strike system. Violating any of the rules found here will result in first a warning, then a strike if there is a failure to comply. Strikes are community-wide and permanent on your record. First strike results in one day ban punishment, second strike is three days, and third strike is permanent ban. Keep in mind there are some things that simply can not be allowed and are considered a instant third strike. Extreme sexism, racism, harassment or hacking are all considered an automatic third strike. Davidscloud reserves the right to permanently ban anyone without warning should the situation demand it. Please keep in mind the staff are here to help you, and if you are willing to work with us, we'll be willing to work with you to help resolve conflicts with the rules.
These rules are expected to be followed on all Davidscloud services and games.
- Members must be 13 or older to join our community. (Members joined prior to Dec 15 are grandfathered in)
- Show respect for other members. No harassment, flames, threats, hate speech, or any kind of discriminatory speech will be tolerated. Saying a statement is “made as a joke” will not excuse it. If you are a victim of such behavior get the attention of an admin immediately. Extreme cases are instant third strike.
- No hacking, attempting to hack, or joking about attempting to hack staff passwords or accounts. Do not post or share methods of cheating, exploiting, or hacking. Extreme cases are an instant third strike.
- Any attempt to purposely lag or crash a server will result in an instant third strike.
- No obscene or inappropriate names, avatars, pictures, or signatures. Do not bypass word protections (ex. @ instead of a). NSFW material must be posted in the correct areas. NSFW posts are still subject to guidelines in rule #1.
- Do not spam chats, posts, or any of the services and games.
- No disrupting the community. This includes any behavior that disrupts others ability to enjoy being a part of the community (constant raging, insults, bickering, etc.). If you have a problem with or feel harassed by another member contact a staff member. Continued displays of toxic behavior will result in an evaluation of your place in the community and removal if necessary or no changes to behavior are observed.
- Do not reveal private information about yourself, anyone else, or corporate entities. Keep your accounts, passwords, address, phone numbers, etc. to yourself. Do not ask other members for this information or try to cheat it out of them (ex. Phishing sites).
- Do not advertise other communities, servers, or third party websites.
- Use the correct channels/forums/@admin group that is specific to your needs. Be sure to keep NSFW content in the appropriate areas only. Report server issues using !serverissue in discord. Tickets for help must be posted on the forums.
- Do not attempt to moderate or police other players yourself. If you see a player breaking the rules or using the services inappropriately PM a staff member.
- Do not openly argue with or disrespect staff. If you have a problem use PM to resolve it. If you feel a staff member is being abusive, contact a community moderator/officer/administrator by PM or alternatively send an email to [email protected]
- Do not attempt to circumvent a punishment, judgment, or a ban. Do not try to get a different ruling by bugging multiple admins till one agrees with you. If you do not agree with the ruling given you can post an appeal on the forums. Not following the appropriate appeal method can result in an instant third strike.
Legal Rules (Explained)
- Just like rule 1, you MUST be at least 13 years old to play or register on the website therefore you can not be allowed to play unless you're 13 years or older because we comply with COPPA you can find out about that here: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule
- Since we operate in Florida and all services other than discord and the website operate in Florida, you MUST have both parties consent to record voice audio as Florida is a two-party consent state. Please make sure you comply with your state's law on this as well as Florida law if you are using any of our servers we provide. You can find out more about Floridas law on this subject here http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0900-0999/0934/Sections/0934.03.html