This week on Davidscloud we're setting up a Dino Market!
To break it in, we'll be hosting a Community Garage Sale on the Event Map Valguero at the following times:
Friday 8/28, 8-10p EST
Saturday 8/29, 10p-12a EST
Sunday 8/30, 4-6p EST
Here's how it works:
- You bring 20 creatures you're looking to sell!
- Decide what you're charging for your creatures! Points, Ingots, Element, etc. You choose their worth!
- Head to the Event Map during the times listed, and set up shop in one of the many open market stalls!
- Shoppers--bring multiple forms of currency, but be careful when traveling with multiple stacks of one material. We're still working out bugs on the Event Map. Upload your materials to ARK data in an obelisk to have on hand without potentially losing your items in transfers. For added security, screenshot your inventory before transfers in both directions!
- Name your creatures with details and what you're charging for them, then shoppers won't have to ask! (ex. if you're selling a breedable equus for 1000 ingots, name it "Breedable 1000 Ingots")
- Bring your own food, water, etc. to keep yourself sustained when you're on the event map.
- Don't take offense when people want to negotiate price, and don't be afraid to negotiate as a shopper!
- All sales are final! No returns or exchanges will be facilitated by the admins on duty.
- Once you have your stall set up, post pics to Discord in the #buy-sell-trade channel! Someone that can't attend in game may be interested in buying what you're selling!
As always, message or mention Leafu, Kazi, or Mags with any questions!