Feb 26, 2017
User name: Filianore

Your Name in Game: Fili

Your Steam Name: blah

What are server was this? rag

Location (cords): jungle cave boss room

Dinos Involved: none

Players Involved: Myself and Foxi

Details: Killed the boss was going for a obsidian vein and while i was still on the rock, I died to lava. lost all my things would like them replaced if you would be so kind D:

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Rook

Community Administrator
Staff member
Community Administrator
Jan 2, 2017
You are going to have to list items lost, we have no way of knowing your gear.

Filianore

Verified User
Community Member
Feb 26, 2017
full tek gea,r including shield, acendent torch, gps, acendent snipper, jungle cave artifacts, megalo cave artifacts, 10 element (for tek gear,) 80 or so medical brews, acenden pick and acendent hatchet, personal teleport that i just refilled, and somewhere around 450 advanced sniper bullets, a canteen, 10 tek grenades. I believe thats everything.

Avariea

Community Officer
Staff member
Community Officer
Nov 7, 2017
Please explain a little better of how you died. We dont replace gear lost to a natural cause (IE falling in the lava)

Filianore

Verified User
Community Member
Feb 26, 2017
I didn't fall in the lava, i was on the rock, given i was close to the edge but i was on the rock 100% apparently the rock mesh is not correct, for example if you run into some of the rocks in the boss room on rag, u can walk straight through the sides of them and then hit an invisable wall. which then killed me due to not being on the actual rock mesh.

Avariea

Community Officer
Staff member
Community Officer
Nov 7, 2017
If graphics are low the messing does get warped, I will leave it to rook on what she wishes to do on this one. From now on though if you do not fill out the form correctly then we will no longer respond to the ticket. It takes valuable time away from our admins when they have to constantly request clarification on items that SHOULD have been in the original report.

Reactions: James

Filianore

Verified User
Community Member
Feb 26, 2017
Kayyyyy, o.o i just assumed i would be asked ingame. or on discord D: I'll post here if i have to make a report again.

Status
Not open for further replies.