Giveaway Thread for June 29-30 Winners posted on Sunday July 8th

• Due to the COVID-19 outbreak many of our staff members have been dealing with issues. This will impact response times. Please be patient and someone will respond to you as soon as possible.

Avariea

Community Member
Community Member
Patreon Member
Nov 7, 2017
To enter the giveaway for 1 dino of your choice from the fm (phoenix, wyverns, and quetz included) please post 1 thing you enjoy about ark, davidscloud, or any other games you are interested in at the moment!

(for those that dont play ark, go ahead and say what you would like as a prize! Just keep it reasonable ;D lol)

Dont forget to include your ingame name and steam name in the post!!

B3ntDownSpoon

Community Member
Community Member
Feb 8, 2017
The thing i enjoy most about Ark and davidscloud is the willingness of the staff and david to do anything to provide the players with an enjoyable experience.
In Game Name: Spoon
Steam Name: Ladislav

Filianore

Community Member
Community Member
Feb 26, 2017
I like online game in general because i get to meet other people that are interest in game, sometime as much as I am. I enjoy connecting with people from all over, with different ideals, personalities and overall way of life. The thing I like about ark is the building, because its better then autism blocks (minecraft) and the dinos are fun to collect like pokemons. I like the server mainly cus i get to bug people (mainly just rook D: ) and go on adventures.

The other games i like are Skyrim (over 16000 hours (the 3 zeros are not a typo)) black squad cus it's better then CS:GO and Dark Souls for the challenge. I also play rainbow 6 siege because fighting the bots can be kinda fun, There is, A lot of games i like to play :( I'm just waiting for code vein and TLOU 2 to release right now >.>, soon it will happen, Soon.

In game name is Blobfish
Steam name is Blessed Syn

Friend

Community Member
Community Member
Mar 5, 2017
I like how friendly the community is, most servers have a lot of jerks that bully new players, I was pleasantly surprised that this community does not do that.

In game name: Friend 2.0
Steam name: Great Ham Knight

Gortez

Community Member
Community Member
May 31, 2019
I have just joined Davidscloud Ragnarok this week. So far the admin and other players have been very helpful on general knowledge and gameplay. So far this has to be the most friendly server I have ever been on. Thanks David for a great cluster.

In game name: gortez
Steam name: gortez33

David

Community Administrator / Founder
Staff member
Community Administrator
Dec 25, 2016
I have just joined Davidscloud Ragnarok this week. So far the admin and other players have been very helpful on general knowledge and gameplay. So far this has to be the most friendly server I have ever been on. Thanks David for a great cluster.

In game name: gortez
Steam name: gortez33
This was for a contest in 2018 :) Don't worry its sometimes hard to spot the dates on posts. Glad you having a fun time on our servers.