Possible Outage Incoming

David

Community Administrator / Founder
Staff member
Community Administrator
Dec 25, 2016
Greetings Members,

Due to the impending hurricane, Davidscloud may experience an outage between 9/9/17 to 9/11/17 I will not be able to guarantee connection or server uptime at all. Furthermore, I can not guarantee connections will be restored within next week due to possible damage. This is completely out of my hands and I am hoping for the best. I will keep everyone updated on this matter as much as possible. Please pray for the people in Florida as this hurricane is very strong and lives are in great harm from it. If you have questions or concerns please contact us.

- David

Gabriel

Community Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

When will be available the ark servers again?

Thanks !!

Greetings Members,

Due to the impending hurricane, Davidscloud may experience an outage between 9/9/17 to 9/11/17 I will not be able to guarantee connection or server uptime at all. Furthermore, I can not guarantee connections will be restored within next week due to possible damage. This is completely out of my hands and I am hoping for the best. I will keep everyone updated on this matter as much as possible. Please pray for the people in Florida as this hurricane is very strong and lives are in great harm from it. If you have questions or concerns please contact us.

- David