Your steam name: broken7cyde

Your discord name: broken7cyde

What are server was this? !no mods gen 2 davidscloud 5g 10t extra engrams

Tribe Name: the broken clown

Location (cords): 20 50

Location of your Main Base: 20 69

Dinos involved: a dolphin and a shadowmane

Players involved: broken

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: twistedclown

Soul Terminal: No

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): 8am to 10 pm

Details: i was trying to tame a void wyrm and i died and when i went to get my body it was gone and so was my dolphin and i tried to just use points to get my body back but said there was no body to recover so i lost my asc tek bow my master drill all my mutagen and some other gun along with my shadow main i had on me

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Ilynlor

Community Member
Oct 21, 2020
Any Details you remember can be extremely helpful, the quality of your items, levels of dinosaurs lost, possibly their names if you named them etc. the more details we have to work with the easier and more accurately issues can be resolved.

broken7cyde

Community Member
Jun 11, 2021
my shadow main was called red riot and was around lvl 280ish and the dolphin was Boomer and was around the same lvl and my tek bow was asc and was like 286 dam and my drill was master craft not sure the damage and i had around 60 mutigen on me at the time cause i was trying to tame wyrms everything else on me i can replace no prob but the cat was a red mut breed i was using and my tek bow was awesome i hate losing it that way

Ilynlor

Community Member
Oct 21, 2020
I've restored the Tek bow and Mining Drill, sadly the Dinosaurs i cannot restore and you cannot spawn Mutagen in, I'm sorry i cannot be of more help but i hope the return of your bow and Mining drill can atleast help you recover from the loss a little easier

Status
Not open for further replies.