User name: Dera
Your name in game: Dera
Your steam name: starlenerichards
Your discord name: Dera #5787
What are server was this? Valguero
Tribe Name: RP Friends
Location (cords): At my Valg base or crystal cave
Location of your Main Base: -373329 335526 25557 -141.88 -28.22
Dinos involved: My Argie Ariel, and Thyla Petals
Players involved: Me (Dera)
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline:
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):
Details: I was gathering metal/crystal with my anky and the when the anky got too heavy I tried to drop all the flint. It transfered into my inventory instead which I dropped. I have a folder in my inventory where I stored my dinos/ ascendant hatchet and pick, over a 100 element, a whip, drinks and odd stuff. It wasn't till I was home and building ...flying around when it said I needed element. I wondered why and when I checked my folder...everything was gone. Ark sometimes glitches and tosses everything. Everything in my inventory was previously in a soul terminal for storage if that makes it easier to trace and hopefully can be replaced. By the time I went back to search the area, my bag was gone. I would really like my dinos, ascendant tools and element back if possible. Thanks.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: Dera
Your steam name: starlenerichards
Your discord name: Dera #5787
What are server was this? Valguero
Tribe Name: RP Friends
Location (cords): At my Valg base or crystal cave
Location of your Main Base: -373329 335526 25557 -141.88 -28.22
Dinos involved: My Argie Ariel, and Thyla Petals
Players involved: Me (Dera)
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline:
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):
Details: I was gathering metal/crystal with my anky and the when the anky got too heavy I tried to drop all the flint. It transfered into my inventory instead which I dropped. I have a folder in my inventory where I stored my dinos/ ascendant hatchet and pick, over a 100 element, a whip, drinks and odd stuff. It wasn't till I was home and building ...flying around when it said I needed element. I wondered why and when I checked my folder...everything was gone. Ark sometimes glitches and tosses everything. Everything in my inventory was previously in a soul terminal for storage if that makes it easier to trace and hopefully can be replaced. By the time I went back to search the area, my bag was gone. I would really like my dinos, ascendant tools and element back if possible. Thanks.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)