Your discord name: Dracox

What are server was this? Ragnarok

Tribe Name: Zona Retraso

Location (cords): -346589 -547465 -56430 118.38 -0.87

Location of your Main Base:

Dinos involved:
Basilosaur, Event Crystal Wyvern

Players involved: Me

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline:

Soul Terminal:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):

Details:
I am flaying in the a Laiting Wyvern when he get hungry. I come from farm Blak Pearls. When i going to give my dragon some food from my inventory and i see is nothig there. I lose 600 Blak Pearls, a Basilosaur and te Wyvern of the event.

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Last edited by a moderator:

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
We are sorry that you are having these issues. In order for us to assist you, we need to ask you to fill in all fields about when you will be online so that we may have an Admin that is on at the same time to address your ticket. I will be copying your other ticket into this thread as they seem to be related

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
User name: Dracox9000

Your name in game: Patata

Your steam name: Dracox9000

Your discord name: Dracox

What are server was this? Ragnarok

Tribe Name: Zona Retraso

Location (cords): -346589 -547465 -56430 118.38 -0.87

Location of your Main Base:

Dinos involved:
Megachelon

Players involved: Me

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline:

Soul Terminal:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):

Details:
When I go to sleep, i have a Megachelon and tow swimsuits in my inventory. When i reconect to the server, i dont have anything. I was in my house at that moment. I'm checking if other things disapear. Thanks for the atention.

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
Player is not responding to contact attempts. Have been unable to locate him on Discord

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
Patata, I am closing this ticket. We do not have enough info here to address your issue. Please feel free to resubmit when you are online and can provide more info