Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Ark Administrator
Community Member
Patreon Member
May 31, 2018
United States
I was playing on the island this morning and got DC ed as I was flying near redwoods. I don't know what happened. I have attempted 15 times to rejoin server unsuccessfully. When I attempt to join server I'm met with a host timeout message and that's as far as I get.
It has been roughly 2 hrs 15 minutes ago give or take a few. I don't mind if I die in the fall but really don't want to lose my gear or my argent. Is there anything I can do ? I have tried reboot pc several times. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

James

Ark Administrator
Community Member
Patreon Member
May 31, 2018
United States
Hi Guys I was able to log in finally after about 5 hours. I expected to log in and be falling from the skies defecating all the way down # No Parachute. Was surprised to see that game rewound to just before I left base. I'm intact. Hope everyone has a great day!

David

Community Administrator / Founder
Staff member
Community Administrator
Dec 25, 2016
We had a slight outage on our end due to some weather and some software issues. We apologize for any delay. Also around the period of time of your report, this happened 5 AM the servers reboot every day from 6 to 7AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.