User name: Periwinkle
Your name in game: Peri
Your steam name: Orthos
Your discord name: Peri#2441
What are server was this? Valguero
Tribe Name: Sky Bunny
Location (cords): 75 75, will post cords tonight.
Location of your Main Base: 75 75
Dinos involved: Zilla (or Empress... I don't know what she's named now) the enraged/corrupted tek rex (800+ in lvl), Godzilla the regular tek rex (spayed, 245something in one of the stats), Raven the shadow mana, Peridot the unihorn mana.
Players involved: Ultimately me.
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: Aisu / AisuCake#0685
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): Today and tomorrow I will be available after 6pm CST (I may be home late though, so around 7pm).
Details: Unable to find these four dinos. I had the two not to long ago and when I came back on again they were in a tribemates terminal. I took the two back and now I am unable to find them. I took a look through tribemembers stuff again and theyre not there.
Raven and Peridot I am unable to find as well and I am hoping that its not to late for those two... :/ We bred Raven and had Peridot out about.. a month-ish ago. They were all in terminals when I logged off.
I do plan on looking through all my dinos again tonight after work to see if I just looked over them or something.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: Peri
Your steam name: Orthos
Your discord name: Peri#2441
What are server was this? Valguero
Tribe Name: Sky Bunny
Location (cords): 75 75, will post cords tonight.
Location of your Main Base: 75 75
Dinos involved: Zilla (or Empress... I don't know what she's named now) the enraged/corrupted tek rex (800+ in lvl), Godzilla the regular tek rex (spayed, 245something in one of the stats), Raven the shadow mana, Peridot the unihorn mana.
Players involved: Ultimately me.
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: Aisu / AisuCake#0685
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): Today and tomorrow I will be available after 6pm CST (I may be home late though, so around 7pm).
Details: Unable to find these four dinos. I had the two not to long ago and when I came back on again they were in a tribemates terminal. I took the two back and now I am unable to find them. I took a look through tribemembers stuff again and theyre not there.
Raven and Peridot I am unable to find as well and I am hoping that its not to late for those two... :/ We bred Raven and had Peridot out about.. a month-ish ago. They were all in terminals when I logged off.
I do plan on looking through all my dinos again tonight after work to see if I just looked over them or something.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)