[Resolved] Stormwalker's Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormwalker

Community Member
Feb 15, 2020
14
1
59
User name: Stormwalker

Your name in game: Stormwalker

Your steam name: Stormwalker42

Your discord name: Stormwalker

What are server was this? Ragnorak

Location (cords): 30 70?

Dinos involved: Blue Boid, Groudoff, Vanyar

Players involved: Self

Details: Well, I learned something new today. Magmasaurs are not immune to lava that is not on Genesis.... I went to do attempt a breed with my 2 Lava Lizards and lost Groudoff (Magmasaur) to the lava, and on my body was Blue Boid(Owl), Vanyar (Rock Drake) my 650% Longneck, my 755% shotgun, some element, basic tech armor, some other tools, I am as always more concerned with the dinos than anything else, this is MY stupidity/ignorance, but if anything can be done, it would be greatly appreciated. I am frustrated and tired, so I logged for the night, but will be back on in the morning and next cpl of days. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 

Davdavy

Verified User
Community Member
Jul 14, 2019
229
10
31
Los Angeles
I'm sorry as this is part of the game there is nothing we can do, I can however offer a little bit of advice. If you can make a mutator you can use the allow breeding to breed magmas outside of lava. I would advise you to try to get your body with the soul gun in the future as it can pick up bags.
 

Stormwalker

Community Member
Feb 15, 2020
14
1
59
I used the soul gun and attempted the AA Remote as well, it didn't work. Also, "can swim in lava", just not ANY lava.... Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Avariea

Community Officer
Community Member
Nov 7, 2017
454
23
35
Upon further review of this ticket we have decided to refund the items/dinos lost, please contact me when you are online and we will get you sorted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.