User name: Stormwalker
Your name in game: Stormwalker
Your steam name: Stormwalker42
Your discord name: Stormwalker
What are server was this? Valguero
Tribe Name: Fugawi
Location (cords): 96.4 36.6
Location of your Main Base: Valguero
Dinos involved: A bunch of baby magmasaurs
Players involved: Self
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: n/a
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): Anytime during this insanity
Details: I had put "Lava" into the search and done a "Transfer All" into a Soul Terminal while I had a crop of babies. The transfer seemed to complete but not a one of them reached their destination. I lost probably about 2 doz higher level baby magmasaurs. None of them were raised or named yet, they did come OUT of the breeding terminal above, I was placing them into a temporary storage terminal, not sure if this helps. I figured you folks should know this is going on. Not sure if this was caused by the lag that is going on, etc.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: Stormwalker
Your steam name: Stormwalker42
Your discord name: Stormwalker
What are server was this? Valguero
Tribe Name: Fugawi
Location (cords): 96.4 36.6
Location of your Main Base: Valguero
Dinos involved: A bunch of baby magmasaurs
Players involved: Self
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: n/a
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): Anytime during this insanity
Details: I had put "Lava" into the search and done a "Transfer All" into a Soul Terminal while I had a crop of babies. The transfer seemed to complete but not a one of them reached their destination. I lost probably about 2 doz higher level baby magmasaurs. None of them were raised or named yet, they did come OUT of the breeding terminal above, I was placing them into a temporary storage terminal, not sure if this helps. I figured you folks should know this is going on. Not sure if this was caused by the lag that is going on, etc.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)