User name: wulfryx
Your name in game: wulfryx
Your steam name: Anark Angel
Your discord name: Anark Angel#0866
What are server was this? Island Normal
Tribe Name: Apollos Graveyard
Location (cords): 40, 45 ish
Location of your Main Base: 40, 45 ish
Dinos involved: None
Players involved: Entire Tribe
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: RAINBOWS
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):
Details: My computer is in for repair and my other tribe members don't play anymore. I don't know when I can get back on and reset the timers so I would like to request an extension on my timers please
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: wulfryx
Your steam name: Anark Angel
Your discord name: Anark Angel#0866
What are server was this? Island Normal
Tribe Name: Apollos Graveyard
Location (cords): 40, 45 ish
Location of your Main Base: 40, 45 ish
Dinos involved: None
Players involved: Entire Tribe
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: RAINBOWS
Soul Terminal: Yes
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):
Details: My computer is in for repair and my other tribe members don't play anymore. I don't know when I can get back on and reset the timers so I would like to request an extension on my timers please
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)